ExamSoft is an exam testing platform that will provide robust analytics to students across multiple performance indicators. There are two parts to ExamSoft: the ExamSoft portal and the Examplify application.
Before you get started
ExamSoft works best if Chrome is set as your default browser. Click here for instructions.
Step #1: Download Examplify
- Navigate to the Examplify download page
- Download the application and complete the installation. Your computer may restart during the installation process.
You may need to add an exception in your antivirus software for Examplify to function correctly. The following link provides more information: https://examsoft.force.com/emcommunity/s/article/Disabling-Anti-Virus-Software
Step #2: Open Examplify
- Open Examplify
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Select Des Moines University (desmoines) as your Institution.
- Sign in using [Username]@student.dmu.edu as your email and your DMU password.
- Close the window and return to Examplify.
Login to ExamSoft
- Navigate to the ExamSoft login. https://prod-ui.examsoft.io/login?institutioncode=desmoines (Bookmark this page with ctrl+D or access it from the D2L Homepage)
- Click "LOGIN"
- Login using [username]@student.dmu.edu as your email address and your DMU password.