- If Crestron Controller displays DMU logo, touch anywhere to wake it up.
- Select your Presentation Source from the bottom row of the Crestron Controller.
- You will see a preview of the content on the Confidence monitors. When ready, select Send to Projector to display on the projector and live view monitor (on your left).
- To record to Panopto, select Conference/Recording from the Crestron Controller and follow the steps shown. Open the Panopto Recorder, set audio and video inputs, and click Record when ready.
- If someone will be presenting immediately after you, you can leave the system on. Otherwise, when you’re done, select Power Off and then confirm by selecting Yes, Shutdown.
Room PC – Built-in Auditorium computer.
- If you want to use a flash drive or external hard drive, plug it into the USB hub at the back of the podium and use the Room PC as your Presentation Source.
Laptop – Your DMU-issued laptop or other laptop.
- Laptop hookup is HDMI with adaptors available if needed.
Wireless Presenter – Present wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device.
From your Windows laptop
- Click the Action Center icon ( or ) from the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select Project. If you do not see Project as an option, first click Expand and then click Project.
- Select Connect to a wireless display and then select the lecture hall.
- Enter the passcode displayed on the monitors in the Auditorium.
- From your Windows laptop
- Room Cam – Built-in Auditorium camera feed.
- Video Input – Document camera, DVD player, or Blu-Ray player can be checked out from the Help Desk and hooked up via the HDMI or VGA cable to the right of the podium. You can also contact the Help Desk at least 48 hours in advance to reserve a mobile video cart for use in the Auditorium.
Select Conference/Recording from the bottom row of the Crestron Controller to adjust output formats for sending to Panopto or Skype for Business.
There are 3 output formats available:
- Audio + Camera will send only audio and room camera.
- Room Presentation will send only audio and the content you are presenting (includes annotations).
- Both Camera & Presentation will send audio, the room camera, and the content you are presenting (includes annotations).