Panopto is our current screen capture and video management platform at DMU.
All DMU faculty, staff, and students can access Panopto through single sign-on using your DMU credentials.
Your Panopto account comes with the following features:
- Record Content on your computer screen either at your desk or in the classroom during a lecture.
- Upload pre-existing videos.
- Edit your Panopto videos using their web based video editor.
- Control access to your Panopto videos by adjusting share permissions either on each specific video, or at the folder level to effect all videos within that folder.
- Includes a D2L integration that automatically sets course video permissions to only staff, faculty and students enrolled in that course.
- Copy a Video
- Create a New Folder
- Edit a Video
- Move a Video
- Recover a Deleted Video
To learn more about Panopto:
If you still need help, click here to request assistance with Panopto.