Skype for Business is an efficient way to quickly connect using instant messenger (IM), audio calling, video calling, and sharing and collaboration tools. DMU's phone system is built on the Skype for Business enterprise voice platform.
All DMU faculty, staff, and students can access Skype for Business via the application that comes pre-installed on all DMU issued computers.
Skype for Business provides you with the following features:
- Unlimited length meetings with up to 250 participants.
- Single sign-on using your DMU account.
- Instant Messaging (IM)
- Integration with our phone system using VOIP to automatically connect your office phone with your computer.
- Integration with the DMU address book to allow you to search for other individuals or groups via the contact list.
- Integration with Outlook to easily schedule Skype for Business meetings via the calendar.
- Meetings include screen share, polling, and digital whiteboard for all participants.
- Compatibility with Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android devices.
To learn more about Skype for Business:
If you still need help, click here to request assistance with Skype for Business.