Follow these instructions to see a list of participants who joined your Zoom meeting, as well as what time they joined and what time they left the meeting. Please note you must have been the primary host (not a co-host or alternative host) to see reports for a meeting, even if you did not join the meeting.
- Go to dmuedu.zoom.us.
- Click Sign In. Enter your DMU username and password if prompted.
- Click Reports from the left side menu.
- Click Usage.
- At the top of the page, enter a date range that includes the desired meeting, and click Search.
- From the list of matching meetings within the specified date range, click the number in the Participants column.
- You’ll see a list of each participant who joined the meeting, as well as what time they joined and what time they left.
- Participants who were disconnected or left the meeting and returned will show up multiple times.
- Click Export to download the data as a CSV file.
If you still need help, click here to request assistance with Zoom.