Current license is valid through 10/1/2021.
Included in this document are two versions of SPSS: Version 25 and Version 27.
Version 25 – Use this if you are already using version 25 and would like to continue. Keep in mind that version 25 may not be available in the future.
Version 27 – The newest version of SPSS, as of 2020. This version fixes MacOS compatibility issues with Catalina (10.15)
Please click the link that corresponds to your Operating System:
(you will need to sign in with your DMU account to download)
- Save the download file
- Run the software installation file
- Choose Yes or No to install Essentials for Python (No is the most common answer)
- Click NEXT for the default install location
- Click INSTALL
- When completed, check the box to start the SPSS License Authorization Wizard.
- Click Finish
License SPSS v25:
Select Authorized User and click NEXT
Enter/Add authorization code
- Version 25: 6d425eb80c69b7a9aa7a
- Version 27: 592988def081d5473f39
- Click NEXT
- Click NEXT when the transaction ends
- Click FINISH
- Reboot your computer to complete the installation and licensing.