This article will walk you through how to map a network share to your Windows 10 computer.
1. Click START and type “This PC” (no quotes) and press Enter
2. At the top of the Explorer window that opens, click on the Computer tab
3. Click on the Map Network Drive drop-down menu and “Map Network Drive.”
4. Select the drive letter an unused letter from the drop-down list
---- It is recommended not to use letters A - G
5. In the Folder field, type the path to the share \\[server]\[share]
6. Click Finish